Best-in-class software solution to support sales growth and planning
Drive growth by increasing
sales-operations efficiency and sales productivity
|2/3 planning-time reduction
50% sales footprint increase
Sales coverage strategy and planning is a key performance driver for companies, yet often the efforts put into strategy are undone by poor execution. Rep Planner brings science to sales planning: it translates McKinsey’s traditional strategy and coverage work into field-ready sales plans and is especially appropriate for B2B companies that have a multi-dimensional sales structure.
It helps companies capture incremental growth with fewer planning resources and faster timelines. The solution also captures end-to-end coverage through design and ultimately deployment by focusing on segment planning, capacity planning, quota planning, and roster planning.
What Rep Planner delivers to organizations:
- Rapid iteration and collaboration with a “single source” of truth
- Consistent rules-based deployment of the strategy
- Real-time KPI monitoring to stress test the plan as it is developed
- Prioritization of the right accounts to cover, based on opportunity and strategy
- Defined resources per segment and shifts required for optimal coverage
- Targets set based on account strategy, e.g., retain vs. acquire vs. develop
- Optimized account assignments per rep to maximize selling time effectiveness