Driving top-line growth through actionable insights
Uncover breakthrough insights,
develop product strategies and
improve volume driven earnings
Growth Maps provide business leaders with the confidence to make bold changes that lead to long-term sustainable growth, while simultenously hitting short-term objectives. With this insights-driven approach, most companies see 3-5% volume improvements in the first year.
Strategy officers and P&L owners across all industries use growth maps to set strategic plans. Growth maps are used to identify white space opportunities, improve share of market, and optimally allocate resources across the portfolio.
What Growth Maps deliver for companies:
Growth Maps uncover growth through our 3-step customer-centric analytical approach. Our first step is to understand how and why consumers make product trade-offs. We then identify opportunities based on category attractiveness and ability to win. Lastly, we size the incremental volume and profit opportunities and build plans that maximize volume and profit potential.
A) We help you understand market demand by integrating 3 essential elements of consumer behavior
- Product segmentation tells you what consumers are willing to make tradeoffs between when purchasing or using products
- Need states segmentation informs you why consumers make the choices they do by understanding the benefits that are most important to them
- Consumer segmentation is who you need to communicate to based on their attitudes toward your category
B) We help you develop the marketing strategy you need to capture this potential, including messaging, benefit requirements, and channel strategy
- The oppportunity matrix integrates needs and segments to identify market trends and white space. We create swim lanes for your products to minimize cannibalizations
- The gap analysis finds underserved needs that can transform growth
- Simulations quantify the incremental opportunity and spending requirements (ad, consumer, trade, price) to win
C) We help you to design the roadmap
- Growth initiatives are prioritized based on a scorecard that measures category attractiveness and ability
- Competitive and economic risks and game planning simulations
- A 5-year roadmap is developed to accelerate volume-driven earnings, while simultaneously minimizing risk through using quick wins to fund big ideas
Find out how Growth Mapping can help companies find topline growth in competitive markets
How do you reignite or accelerate growth? Growth maps can help you answer this question with three steps; understand what consumers demand, turn it into a category and marketing strategy, and quantify value.
Cost cutting is a crucial value driver for consumer goods companies, but its impact is finite. What do you do when all the cost is out of the system? How do you find the treasure trove that will help you outgrow an ever more fragmented market? Most industry analysts agree that volume-driven earnings growth is the key to future prosperity and independence. But how do you make it happen? This is where Growth Mapping comes in.
The treasure hunt: